Automatic Sprinkler System Maintenance
All sprinkler systems require regular maintenance if they are to work perfectly in an emergency.
Maintaining your fire sprinkler system is not only important for safety, it's a legal requirement under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. If you have an automatic sprinkler system installed in your building, you must ensure that it is maintained by an approved and accredited supplier.
Our team of specially trained and qualified engineers are experienced in maintaining all types of automatic sprinkler systems, including wet, dry, alternate, pre-action, deluge and foam.
It doesn't matter if your system is brand new, a few years old or even has been around since the 50's or 60's, our engineers can keep everything working perfectly for you when you really need it.
Click here to read our sprinkler service specification.
Our service and maintenance package includes:
- Maintenance of all types of control valves and associated equipment
- Testing water supplies – pump and tank fed or direct from the town's main
- Testing of flow switches and monitored isolating valves
- An inspection of the installation and pipework for compliance
- Quarterly or Annual Hazard reviews
- Routine weekly inspections for continued conformity
- Training and ongoing contact with you around use and daily maintenance
- 25 Year Tests - Inspection, analysis and testing of all sprinkler heads and pipework
- A 24/7, 365 days call out service