Automatic Sprinkler System Maintenance
All sprinkler systems require maintenance if they are to work perfectly in an emergency. Maintaining your fire sprinkler system is not only important for safety, it's a legal requirement under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. If you have an automatic sprinkler system installed in your building, you must ensure that it is maintained by an authorised and approved supplier.
Of course, you may not have the knowledge, experience or time to do this yourself, so we provide our team of specially trained, experienced and certified TPT engineers. Our team are experienced in maintaining all types of automatic sprinkler systems, including wet, dry, alternate, pre-action, deluge and foam. It doesn't matter if your system is brand new, a few years old or even needs assessing for refurbishment, our engineers can keep everything working perfectly for you when you really need it.
Our service and maintenance packed includes:
- Maintenance of control values and all associated equipment
- Testing water supplies – pump and tank fed or direct from the town's main
- Testing of flow switches and monitored isolating valves
- An inspection of the installation and pipework for compliance
- Routine weekly inspections for continued conformity
- Training and ongoing contact with you around use and daily maintenance
- 25 Year Tests - Inspection, analysis and testing of all sprinkler heads and pipework